Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Target deals

I've been getting a least 8 packs of Juicy Juice for $1. Look in the wipes aisle and on the refills for the Huggies wipes there are peelies (peelies are coupons that are stuck to a product) peel a few off the package. The coupon states that you recieve a free 8 pack of Juicy Juice when you buy Huggies wipes, but it doesnt state a size. I've been buying the trail size of Huggies wipes for $1 and getting the juice free. Jamie goes through these things like crazy! The Target in Hampton has tons of peelies but everytime I look at the one in Newport News I cant find any so good luck!

I also got a Pledge Duster kit yesterday for .69. It's on a cut back price of $2.69 and you can print a $2 off coupon here: http://www.rightathome.com/offers/OctCoupons/?sid=coupon&cid=pfe200810a&rid=111100358&om_rid=B-91ao&om_mid=_BI7fOKB7WdBIzl

Happy Shopping!

No comments: